Metroid Riddles

Sure.

Ok, this may be impossible, but you asked for it:

I’m very small and frail,
and I run from anything that moves.
I am everywhere on Zebes,
in every crack and groove.
What am I?

It can’t be a Zoomer… that’s too easy. Or is it? XD

Anyway, I don’t know. That IS a tough one.

I don’t lie… well maybe I do but at least not this time XP

Wait a second… could it be those parasite-bugs in Zero Mission? Wait, those don’t run… they jump on you and try to drain your energy.

Wait… why am I thinking out loud on a message board? XD

time to just kick… what about jet bright?

One of those trilobite things in Super Metroid? You know, there’s some on that dead guy outside Kraid’s room.

What are those things called anyway?

Congrats, The Chozoen One, you hit the nail on the head. Ironically, they are called trilobites.

Fear the 6x8 pixel trilobite!

Okay, I got one.

I’m used to cold climates and I’m stronger than my brothers,
I’m easily overcome by heat, and I walk in circles. (Or spherical patterns)

What am I?

Yeah, it doesn’t rythme, but…runs away

I’m pretty sure it’s Ice Parasites, since that walking icicle thing isn’t “related” to anything else…

Yeah, you’re right.

Walking icicle?

I think he meant crystalites. The ones you can only kill with missiles. And I think they are actually related to grizbees. (the crawly things you find in the 2nd romm of magmoor caverns.) Oh, well. the log book dosn’t say any thing about it.

I’d post a riddle, but I’m having a hard time thinking one up.

Okay, this riddle won’t be a glitch, I promise.

The name of the game is in my name,
but until I grow older I don’t inflict much pain.

Who am I?

…

A Metroid?

If that’s not precise enough, perhaps the baby metroid?

I guess you win, that’s close enough. The answer was infant tallon metroid from MP2E.

Now a new one!!!
I look much like a Warrior Ing when I’m possesed, but smaller. And I jump at you. I know it doesn’t ryhme. Who am I???

Dark Splinter?

Yes. that was an easy one.

New Chagi Riddle:

First I am a larva, a very huge one
And when I am adult, killing stuff is fun