No. One more guess, then I’ll reaveal the answer.
hnmmm…could be a metroid?
Metroids don’t have feet. ![]()
I know that knowbody will get the answer beacause it is a glitch I discovered recently. A split second before a Plated Beetle charges at you, shoot him with a fully charged plasma beam and he will go flying through the air on fire. Then, he will land on his feet and within seconds, burn up and die.
I discovered this glitch while playing MP about a week ago. I did it in the main plaza in Chozo Ruins (Not that I think the location would effect it, but just in case).
So the answer is Plated Beetle.
that dont count!!
Burns coolman alive for stupid riddle.
Yeah, dude. That doesn’t count. It cant be glitches. I think the answer should be
Kihunter’s. It fits the description perfectly.
So… The award goes to… Dark Samus…
fine.
dont be mad…its just that I AM THE ONE MAD HERE! hehehe just kiding we are all big friends
making riddles is hard…
You want a riddle? Fine:
You see the bombs ahead,
And think you’re in the clear.
But if you try to come and claim your prize,
I attack when you draw near.
This may be tough for those of you who haven’t played the entire Metroid series.
(If you can’t figure this out in 4 turns, I’ll either remake the riddle or give you the answer, you guys can decide.)
Hmm… Pulse Bombu? Judging by the fact that you said “Haven’t played the entire Metroid series” I geuss it’s not from Prime, but whatever.
Well, uh, no. Sorry, but I can’t tell you whether or not it was from Prime.
I never really “asked” if it was from Prime, if that’s what you’re getting at…
Any more victims, err, I mean contestants? I know this one is a tough one, so think twice as hard.
OMG I know what it is. It’s the guardian from Zero Mission. If you go near the bombs, he breaks out and attacks you.
(If this is wrong, sorry for taking up everyones turns. xD)
Uh, there IS no bomb guardian in Zero Mission…
(BTW, that’s 2/4 now)
OMG I meant Super Metroid then. Fine, just ignore me, but I’m positive that IN SOME METROID GAME, SOMEWHERE there is a room, where you walk in, and right as you’re about to get the bombs, some Chozo thing pops up, and attacks you.
I think you mean the Torizo.
Excellent! I was thinking that I’d have to restate the riddle, but you found it out anyway. Bravo!
FEAR THE TORIZO
You want to hear another riddle?