emperor ing
right, your da masta man!!
[color=yellow]- - ___________
- -|Scoreboard- -|
- -|sivart - 2------|
- -|___________|[/color]
I got crystals on my back.
With them I’ll drag, to me, any attack.
Except for very heated beams at least.
And I’m a very big beast.
adult sheegoth
damn, you got to it before me XD
[color=yellow]- - ____________
- -| Scoreboard- - |
- -| sivart - 2------ |
- -| metroidkid - 1 |
- -|____________|[/color]
I’m in a kinda normal heigt.
But if someone comes ner me I’ll bite.
I live on the planet Aether.
But in the location it’s kinda bad weather.
Grenchlers? ![]()
[color=yellow]- - ____________
- -| Scoreboard- - |
- -| sivart - 2------ |
- -| metroidkid - 1 |
- -| DS - 1 ----------|
- -|____________|[/color]
DS took it!
baby sheegoth
Let me try my luck at this…
I live on the planet Aether,
Though it’s dark twin is my nature.
The Luminoth created me,
The Ing comand me.
Two orbs I hold within my hands,
Each one a sight to behold.
Ingsmashers
i dindt get there yet… have i mentioned that i’m playing without memory card?
(this thing is going to my head)
Stop that. We get the point already. It’s borderline spam.
ing leader thingt that i don’t remember it’s exact name but is at the end of mp 2 echoes
Dark Ingsmashers not Ingsmashers…
What am I?
If just before I charge, you shoot me with heat, I’ll go flying and burning then land on my feet.
WHAT AM I???
flying pirates?
no. Not flying pirates, do they land on their feet after you shoot them?
Ki Hunters?! ![]()
no
…Meta-Ridley?