Super Missiles, amirite?
Silly Jetman, it’s the powerbombs
![]()
super missles for MZM= 1 or 2 super missles
power bombs for MF= 2 power bombs for each expansion.
Yeah the answer was the power bomb.
I am an area that is wet.
I have many strange creatures that will pose a threat.
The boss here is a flying bug.
It will never give you a hug.
You will also have to fight some giant fish,
To survive in here will be your wish.
The only answer I can think of is Torvus Bog…
RIGHT!!! Once again!
I have a gun on my right arm.
Those who fight me will suffer harm.
I am a stonger form of pirate of space.
I will never give up on the chase.
You usualy fight 2-3 of me.
Most of the time you can’t flee.
I use a shield for defence.
It’s power is immence.
You fight me when you first enter the Luminoth’s stronghold.
You will pray your death isn’t cold!
Commandos, dur. ![]()
commado’s
Right once again.
Should I make my riddles a little harder?
yhea bring it on!
hmmm…
i fell from earth on a meteor,
i make something; nothings deadlier,
three forms of me, you will see,
can you guess just who i’ll be?
what is dark samus/Metroid Prime?
yeah, that’s right!
ok, here comes tha chagi riddle 1!
I’m a very feared queen.
that is not often seen.
I can spitt fire balls, and latch eggs.
I’m mutaition that actully got legs!
I know it’s easy ![]()
parasite queen I think ![]()
that or the queen metroid.
yeah, ith da metroid kveen
man i’m good!
yeah, go sivart0
I’m a power full darkling
I’m also an king
I got three forms
My lowest underings is ingstorms
:O_O: