Chykka?
[color=yellow]- - ____________
- -| Scoreboard- - |
- -| sivart - 2------ |
- -| metroidkid - 1 |
- -| DS - 1 ----------|
- -| T C O - 1-------|
- -|____________|[/color]
The Chozoen One took it!
V_V Here:
Once chance scan, I’m gone in a blink. You miss me once, and I’ll be extinct. Shoot me once, and to your surprise, I’m just as weak as the other guys.
I’m sure you guys can figure this out really fast. If you can’t, I’m dissappointed. ![]()
3 tries.
Too easy. It’s a parasite on the space frigate. You never see normal ones anywhere else again.
Ah, but see, parasites aren’t just a weak as the other breeds of parasites. They’re weaker.
I’m guessing ice shriekbats.
Yup, Chozoen One gets it.
uuhh, actually you see them in magmoor caverns, on the spider ball tracks right before the room with the plasma beam…
Aren’t those Plated Parasites?
I got one:
I’m a sideways shreikbat. Well, pretty much, anyway.
Isn’t that the thing that looks like some kind of clam, that can float, and charges at you in Fusion, Zero, and Metroid 1?
I don’t know the name, but I definitely know what I’m talking about…
Sometimes in Fusion, it gets stuck in a wall, and has to pull itself out, lol!
Ummm. I don’t think so…
skree?
Yes.
Hmm…
I’m an angel floating in the skies,
You may be dissapointed by my familiar disguise,
But nearby, lies a wonderful surprise!
What am I?
U-mos?
![]()
Nope.
He has no wings, lol. What’s his disguise?
Maybe a Chozo, but… no.
oh, Chozo Ghost.
(no, that’s not spam)
HINT: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Pretty good try! But, no.
This enemy is in Fusion. That just gave it away…
Is it the charge core x disguised as a fake bomb torizo??
No, it’s
SPOILAHS
Ridely X!