Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Er, its not Rundas’s ship, his is on the first landing site of the Pirate homeworld. And I believe Ghor only had his Mecha thing.

And I will argue till the day I die that it is NOT Delano 7. No freakin way. More likely a DS clone or something new.

Questions left unanswered:

After doing some speculation about the game, I came across some unanswered questions. What happened to all the stuff they hinted would be in the game? I mean, the PED suits for example, it clearly shows one of the troops has the Phazon Sickness, so we all assumed that their plan would backfire, but it never did. What of this trooper though? Nothing about it is mentioned in the game, so why did they even bother showing us this in the first place?

It showed nothing of the sort. It just showed that the great power took its toll on its users, further demonstrating the GF’s lack of scruples, foreshadowing Fusion and such.

It cant be ANY of those.

We’ve seen Rundas’s ship, and Ghors.

Weavels ship would somewhat mimick space pirate technoledgy, or his color scheme, and that’s nothing like either. Dark Samus doesn’t use a ship either.

I’m sorry, but It HAS to be Delano 7. Honestly, they change the space pirates every day, OF COURSE they’d change the ship up to match MP3’s style.

But it’s CLEARLY delano 7.

It still has the 4 distinct bladelike wings, and they even open and close the same way (watch a video on youtube, and you’ll see they move the same way).

If it’s not Delano 7, then it’s not a ship of a character we’ve seen before, and Retro wouldn’t put it in there if it wasn’t. I don’t see how you can say it isn’t Sylux.

For anyone interested, HERE is Weavel’s ship.

Also I have a question. On Bryyo after you destroy both gun turrents and the shield generator, you see a ship crashed into ground at the area where you fight that horse boss thing (the area with the lava fall). Does it tell you exactly what that ship was, is it just a normal Space Pirate carrier?

Actually, we’ve seen Weavel’s ship, and it doesn’t look Pirate-y. >_>

Pirates change every game because they constantly experiment on themselves, mutating themselves for war, with Phazon and even just with new armor technologies.

Why doesn’t Dark Samus use a ship? Rundas can fly too, y’know. So can Ridley. They both use ships.

It could also easily be a new character, if they, for instance, wanted to hint that there would be a new villain, but didn’t want to give away his identity until the next game.

The front wings are shaped totally differently, and point up intead of down. The color scheme is way off. The back wings look distinct and pointy, whereas before they were more like ‘fins’. The old ship was long and more flat, whereas the new one seems shorter and the back of the cockpit arches high.

The only similarities are that they’re both vaguely blue, and have four wings. They’re differently shaped and angled wings, and different shades of blue.

It is most likely not the Delano 7.

OMG, wow, I’m shocked that you don’t think its Sylux.

Honestly, it’s blue, and has 4 bladelike wings, what more do you need than that? For all we know, Sylux could have been slightly redesigned (his blue scheme might be more phazon like).

But if Dark Samus used a ship, it would kill the character. It wouldn’t make sense.

Not to mention that Dark Samus seems to travel around fine in space without it (doesn’t she Teleport anyway?).

Anyway, I can’t say it’s NOT dark Samus, even if you dont beleive it’s Sylux. Dark Samus can’t survive without Phaaze anyway. Nothing phazon based can.

I still say it’s Sylux’s ship, just alittle redesigned.

It’s not really possible to tell. I think that, if Sylux was a future Metroid character, there would have been more hints in the scan logs towards his involvement. There was a Dread reference, so maybe he’s a future character in Dread…

I find it the most likely to be a character we’ve never heard of yet.

Why?

So does Ridley. He still uses a ship for going between planets. She could too.

I’m not sure that’s the pronoun you’re looking for, Daz.

What do you mean by that?

I’m not sure you can consider Dark Samus female.

After all, Metoid Prime’s exoskeleton has a penis. <_<

… >_>

The logs call her female all the time, she has Samus’s DNA, and such.

I’d consider it female even in Metroid Prime form, as she was capable of spewing out babies.

The Pirates don’t know that she is Metroid Prime.

I’m pretty sure that the Queen(s) is/are the only female(s), much like bees?

You talk like she’s Metroid Prime in Samus form. You seem to forget that she’s implied to actually be something else that took a Metroid form followed by a Samus form. >_>

And either way, Samus’s own logbook refers to her as female in Echoes.

And also, Corruption confirms that metroids evolve differently depending on their environment (as theorized since Prime 1 by fans), indicating that only SR388 produces the Alpha-Queen lineup. They must reproduce SOME way beyond that.

Like with Hatchers.

Because dark Samus isn’t really limited by anything except itself. She’s practically a juggernaut, and if she had a ship, it wouldn’t fit the rest of the character.

And who would build her ship anyway? It’s DEFINETLY not space pirate technowledgy, and if she ever does use ships in the game, it’s either leviathens, or space pirate ships. I don’t see her conjuring a ship out of phazon like that.

But Ridley can’t teleport, de-materialize, and posses other creatures. I really don’t see any reason for Dark Samus to use a ship, and even if she did, it would have been shown earlier in game. It doesn’t make any sense to just show it at the end, and have people assume it’s dark samus.

But why would they have logs about him in the game if he’s part of the bonus ending? It wouldn’t make sense to give hints to a spoiler ending. It’s supposed to shock and grab your attention.

Anyway, the dread reference was most likely just retro laughing at the speculation.

Whoever was in the ship will most likely appear in a game BEFORE M2, but after MP3.

After all, they promised us a hunter would re-appear, and it’s awful convenient to resolve Sylux before M2/SM/MF. They said that Sylux had been stalking Samus throughout the universe, and after getting whipped during MPH, he’s not going to sit around and give samus a couple years before he strikes again.

It ALL fits so well, I see NO reason that the ship ISN’T Sylux. The designs are OBVIOUSLY close enough.

They’re both blue, albeit different shades of blue. They both have four S-Foil-esque wings, which are shaped and angled differently. Those are the only similarities.

They can both fly.

You can’t prove that. Maybe the 100% ending was showing a parallel dimension where space was water, and the ship swam. Or maybe it was being pulled on a string. >____>

(Smartass. XD)

That’s really all the evidence you need, isn’t it? If nobody told you all the space pirates were of the same race, nobody would beleive it.

But does it REALLY make sense to make another ship THAT similar to Sylux’s? I don’t see why they’d make that the bonus ending unless it was intented to be someone we were aware of. If it was JUST a blue ship, I would understand, but the 4 wings and GREEN lights seal it for me. Why would they make ANOTHER character that flys in a ship like that. There’s just NO good reason. It’s Sylux, I don’t see ANY other possibility.