hay, daz im lovin’ them diablo sprites… they have great deatail just like all your sprites but they look realy cool…
It just occured to me that I havne’t made a personal sprite in MM7 style since the one for Odin’s Wrath, and that was too boring and human, so Cyc helped me come up with ideas for a new armored one. >.> Yes, I know his hair is really silly. I wanted it that way. 8D
WIP giant bug demon thing. :E
Edit: Reshaded a lot, added partially done wings…
Frickin’ awesome. make a Zerg Queen (mybe an infested terrain) to complete the outfit
Uhm, I already made a Queen. >_>; I think that was the most recent Zerg I posted. You do know there’s more than one page to this topic, right?
…words can not describe how much that pwns. Awesome, Daz.
hmmm…The dragon zombie looks the best of all your work,can u finish it???
Lol Sorry
I don’t think you posted it.
Okay, I triple-checked. You didn’t post it. ![]()
Oh well. I’ll post it later. >_>
yeah thats great insect thing but shade the tail
Why bother mentioning it? We all know he’s going to do that.
God that’s looking awesome! I don’t know how you do it.
A pencil tool, a color selector, and a hell of a lot of patience.
Especially the last one! ![]()
Well, i’ve almost got everything “down path”. Just need to work on the patience thing a bit.
New WIP monster thing–Barghest!. Yes, I know Barghests are actually demonic dogs, but dammit, I searched for names for almost a half hour, this is the best I could come up with for it. ![]()
That’s a very nice creature. Good spriting, as always.
Fear it! I made a horseshoe crab!
… For no reason at all! I was just bored. >_>
Yaaaaarr. The TCL admins in sprite form. The only sprites I had of us were 8-bit for Nim, 16 for me, and 32 for Meph… which made it kinda hard to use them together in anything… not to mention that mine was anime-style sideview, Nim’s was chibi top-down, and Meph’s was a 3/4 super-realistic…
So, I made these. No idea what they’re useful for, but meh.