Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

Aw, lookit da cutesy Admins…

:stuck_out_tongue: Nice spriting.

What about meee? :>_>: :stuck_out_tongue:
Goes to design himself, cuz that’s a good idea.

Er, 1, youre not an admin, and 2, I have no idea what your character looks like. >_> Hence no you. XD

I’m a six-legged Zergling with a different head ‘n’ such now. :laughing:

Really? I pictured you looking much worse. :laughing:

<.<

Yeah, it’s too small, but I like it so far anyway.

The shading is well done. Wouldn’t expect less coming from you, Daz.

Muuuuuuutalisk. Ehahaha.

Took me a while to figure out the difference between that one and the other.

I spotted it instantly. :>_>:

There’s a pretty big difference…

The wings are like double the size. >_>

Nice muta Daz

Hot.

lol, looks like megaman’s gonna go into the hand to hand department

Eh, MM7 is a commonly used sprite style so I just thought I’d offer a base sprite with the sword in case someone wanted to use it to show how they’re held.

Edit:

What is that exactly? Is it a goliath? If it is then it’s pretty nice.

Roger, tatcom. Goliath online.

… >_>