>_>Myself and two friends. :3
And no, DBS. Like I said in the post, it’s just based off a statue I own.
>_>Myself and two friends. :3
And no, DBS. Like I said in the post, it’s just based off a statue I own.
I can see the resemblance. ![]()
Good sprites, by the way.
OT, but I was wondering if there is anywhere that I can see the Clone Wars mini-series…I’ve missed it whenever it’s on Cartoon Network, and I haven’t heard anything about a DVD or something…and I’d like to see what I expected to be in Episode III but didn’t, which is masses of Troopers and masses of Droids running at each other to beat the crap out of the opposing army.
Uh, they’ve been released on DVD… but what does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Wait a second… see the resemblance? How do you know what any of those are supposed to look like!? Stalker! :O_O:
I know where you live, Daz-wait, I’m not supposed to say that! Hehehe.
As for the Clone-Wars thing, note that I said “OT” before my post, symbolising that it was off-topic. You avatar/sig made me think about it. ![]()
Are you just joking or do you actually know me? o_o
And actually my set is from the Dark Horse comics, not Clone Wars. >_> But either way.
I’m joking, I don’t know you. At least…I don’t THINK I do. Let me put it this way, if I know you, I don’t know it’s you. Er…does that make sense? >.<
And yeah, doesn’t matter if it’s from a comic…still reminded me of Clone Wars. ![]()
For a contest at Bob and George I made a merge of my Joshua sprite with Hiei’s character sprite:
And on a completely different note, then I redid Erk to have less of a turtle face, less Midget Syndrome, and a better cape.
Edit:
Yeah, I know his cape’s shading’s not that great, but I suck at cloth effects anyway, so nyar.
Edit again:
Woo! Demon form!
Edit AGAIN:
Woot. Mephizzle is in the hizzle.
I think I’ve seen those sprites elsewere. PR maybe? But anyways, those are excellent. I can’t really find anything that I’d change, except the zerg kind of look… unslimy. But the “style” they are done in doesn’t seem to really need it, so…
Ja, I’ve got a spritethread at PR.
I tried to e-mail you Daz but my internet is screwed up. I don’t know how to post images either. I got a couple ideas. Please help me!
![]()
can i be of accistance?
try this
http://www.imageshack.us/
Fear them!
Those diablo II sprites are REALLY good! but, after looking at the Diablo picture, i think Diablo’s hands should be a little bigger, and the spikes on his back elongated. there should be a few spikes on the tip of his tail, too. And maybe a little redness added on Baal’s spikes. Despite all that, the sprites kill what I could sprite.
EDIT: This thread is for anyone’s sprites of anything, right? This is My scratch sprite of a MP2 space pirate for a game i’m thinking of:
]Edit: Removed. -_-[
it’s my second scratch sprite. Good for a beginner?
That’s pretty darn good.
Dammit, this thread is for my work. Hence why all spriters have their own threads.
Anyway, you’re probably right about Diablo’s hands being bigger, but he DOES have the tail spikes…
nice diablo sprites !! ![]()
OH! hence the name,: ‘Dazzy’s sprite thread’ smacks head
and i mean spikes at the very tip.
He has those too. >_> They’re just not quite as long. I’ll change that.
i mean protruding from the BACK of the tip. look real closely at the pic.
I based the sprites off a better ref. Those are just smaller so they’re easier to fit on the sheet. The one I have on the pieces sheet shows a front, side, and back view in perfectly prone poses, so trust me when I say his tail spikes are right, if a bit short. ![]()