Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc


Look! A pirate that ISN’T from space!

That’s a real Aqua Pirate.

Actually, he’s not a pirate at all. Job-wise he’s a Myrmidon, and storywise hes a Mercenary. Incidentally, gameplay-wise, Mercenaries and Myrmidons are pretty much polar opposites… but that’s another story.

Point is, he only LOOKS like a pirate. XD

What the heck is a Myrmidon anyway?

They’re like how ninjas are usually (inaccurately) portrayed–fast as hell and great at killing stuff, but they take hits like a little schoolgirl. Based on some old mercenary class used by… the Norse, I believe. But probably not.

Ninja’s were actually just Samurai who’d forsaken the code of honor and turned to assassination and mercenary stuff. I think.
Myrmidon’s an awesome word.

Serra, Joshua, and Jeigan. Full sheets coming… whenever I get un-lazy. I also intend to do Sigurd, Erk, Lyndis, and Ephraim soon.

I find it funny that you have tons of projects. You get obsessed with something, make a few sprites, but then lose interest on something else. lol

I’ve been doing that ever since I was about 7 years old.

Everything from the Green Ranger to General Grievous to Space Pirates. XD

You should make a collection of half sprite sheets and sell them.

Gave Jeigan a sword, Serra a new pose and her staff, touched up Joshua a bit. Serra’ll be reproportioned later, I’m having a bit of trouble with that. XD

Well, not having seen the game (or anime’, I don’t even know)that these are based on, I can’t give a critique based on the original characters, but as sprites, those are pretty darned good.

Both, actually. :stuck_out_tongue: Although Jeigan’s the only one that was shown in the anime of the three.

I like the Fire Emblem sprite style, it’s clean and effective,
and it seems that you can do a very good job of immitating that syle Daz.
Keep it up :smiley:

… those sprites are in a completely different style. Megaman 7, specifically…

Anyway!


Redid Serra almost entirely and made Jeigan taller and gave him better posture… I think they look okay together now :slight_smile:

I find it funny that you’re remaking sprites… lol

Crap Daz, how do you sprite like that? It’s amazing! :smiley:

I collect ministatues of dragons, and one in particular caught my eye today. I hadn’t sprited anything scratch for a while, so… I decided to sprite him. Here’s what I’ve got so far.

Wow…looks very good.

That isn’t the Dragon Zombie enemy from FFVII, is it?