The First Game You Ever Played

What was the first game you ever played?

For me it’d have to be Pitfall for the Atari 2600. I used to be obsessed with that game, though to this day I’ve yet to beat it (Or meet anyone that has beaten it).

Pac man for the Atari ( Chomp Chomp Chomp)

I don’t quite remember, I was really young. It would have been one of these three:

Solarstriker (GB)
Kirby’s Pinball Land (GB)
Tetris (GB)

Some other earlier memories were with:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II (NES)
Megaman 2 (NES)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Pac Man (Arcade)
Battletoads (NES)

Yeah Megaman 2!!! :smiley: Still haven`t beat it. :cry:

Eh, I’ll have to say Mario Kart 64 near the time when it came out.

i have the whole mario kart serie :smiley: but i can’t remember the first game i played

The first game I ever played was a game for sega saturn as a toy soilder cant remeber the name but it was awsome. :smiley:

Army Men: Sarge’s Heroes?

You sir have excellent taste in NES games.

Super Mario World (SNES)!!!

Megaman3 or other games I had…
Megaman3 is the only one I remember

Mine was mario kart on the snes, i played it multiplayer with my grandpa all the time, what good memories they were. that was one hard and challenging game though.

I beat it fully through within an hour. It wasn’t really that hard, though I admit 150cc gave me problems. Still a good game.

i think the first game i played was super mario bros. and it roxx i love the old nes

Pokemon Blue Version

Overall I still have almost 100 of them rotting in my cabinet here in the basement. What I listed are not half of the games I enjoyed with my good old NES, which is down here somewhere with my much-cherished SNES and old Playstation games.

:O_O: One hour? It took me forever on 100cc Special Cup, even with my older brother playing co-op. And 150cc was impossible.

It was smb 3 and I was also 3. And I sucked. know, my sister played dbz budakai 2 when she was 1.5 years old… she sucked though. but know she is 2.5 years old and she gets the basics of smb.

Doom. -RAAARGH- AAAAH IT’S COMING SHOOT IT SHOOT IT KILL IT DIE DIE DIE! My house was a nightmare on saturdays back then. We’d have three computers lined up, and be deathmatching. I always lost. Then I started using hidden doors and shit to surprise the hell out of my enemies. It’d be like, I’d see my friend Robert walk by a nearby window in E1M3, and just before opening the door, grab the superenergy, he’d be like “HOLY MOTHER OF–” before I blasted him apart with my newly acquired chaingun. Then I’d rinse and repeat. Was so much fun. This was when I was 8… I spent most of my childhood deprived of games. Doom liberated me, much like I liberated many many former humans. -Flashback-

yeah i agree its impossible on 150cc not on muchroom cup but on flower star and special cup and on 150cc i only got gold on muchroom cup silver on star cup and bronze on flower cup and special cup is impossible :slight_smile:

Get Doom 3 for Xbox and party on. You can also play Doom Ultimate and Doom 2 on it as a bonus. But that’s only in the collector’s edition.