*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

So yeah, I’m just confirming that he’s not some dude pretending to be my brother.
He’s three years younger than me. =D

Are you an awsome spriter like your brother?

Lol, it doesn’t matter.

Welcome to the family…sort of.

Phazon Yoshi, at your service, milord.
Expert GML programmer, is my only skill.
That and being a generally intelligent person…

Hi, I’m new. Can’t program at all :blush: , but I’m a HUGE supporter of the project

sry, supporter as in … hmmmm… fan, maybe?

WELCOME! :smiley:

PS Double posting is forbidden here. Use the “EDIT” button placed in the upper right of your post if you want to change something.

Since you seem to be new to forums in particular judging from your ignorance of both the common no-double-posts rule and the existence of the edit button, might I suggest reading the Rules? :wink:

Hi everybody…I’m not exactly new, but I never technically greeted myself here so…yeah. I’d like to take this opportunity to be greeted by everybody who signed up before me, and greet everybody who signed up afterwards.

Hello. I am Nostril Kitty. I have the most adorable avatar ever. Period. I highly enjoy arguing with people about things that I don’t particularly care about, am an extreme stickler for spelling…although I usually restrict that to myself, rather than attacking everybody else about it, and destroying grammar. So…I guess that’s it. Go me.

(P.S. Your quote just got quoted. That means I win.)

My avatar is way cuter.

Is not. A cute kitty will always beat a rodent.

(P.S. Still not cuter.)

I am inclined to agree. Kitties are cute, but that’s not a particularily excellent specimen, whereas The Hamster epitomizes “squee”.

However, this is not the Avatar topic, and last I checked, neither of you are un-introduced anyway, so let’s move a bit more on-topic, hm?

I think I’m un-introduced.
Phazon Yoshi, official forum moral officer. OK, not official.

Hi. I’m not so new. I’d be… stale. Like bread. Hahaha. Been looking at this project since 2005 or 2004, and just joined this year. BEWARE: if I mean something, I really do mean it.

How’s it faring, guys?

Yeah, you probably don’t remember me, or care in the slightest; I wouldn’t either.

Anyway, there wouldn’t seem to be any general topic for this, besides for this one, which would kind of reply since I haven’t been here in ages.

What’s the sitrep on P2D?

So, who are you again? <_<

Welcome back, GL! :stuck_out_tongue:

P2D’s doing just fine, behind the scenes.

I heard it was “shut down” a bit, or something to the effect of it’s progressing really slowly, only little bit by bit?

Also, this forum seems kinda… uhm… vacant… Does the summer alleviate this or is it really desolate all the time anymore?

There’s a lot of progress going on, but resource theft and privacy issues have led us to perform it all in a contributing-members-only subforum.

There’s a new video of the latest demo out for public viewing, though.

It was a lot more active in the summer. But, you know, with schoolwork, lives, and Metroid Halo Prime 3 Galaxy released, the posting here is pretty slow. Still, that doesn’t reflect the progress we’re making on P2D one bit. You probably heard that news because of this topic from two months ago, where the project’s future was thought to be coming to a disappointing end. That has been completely flipped around since then. (Though nobody but the team can tell >_>;)

I see…

Dazzy, where’s this video you speak of? I’d like to see some 2d parasites mashed into a frigate hull.