My fangame: Metroid Dark Shadows!

:metroid: I’ve finished the Annihilator Suit sprites! Come to view these magnificent sprites! :metroid:

http://img195.echo.cx/img195/6735/samusann…uitsheet0hm.png

Annihilator Suit = teh ugly Light suit ripoff
Map = teh roxxorz, except for the fillers

Well, I tried making the suit white and black, but it looked even uglier.

Besides, if you look closely, the suit is gray. The white is actually just the shine.

Is anyone good at making art? I’d like someone to help me with making manga-style cutscenes.

Note: This is NOT a double post. The time between the two posts is clearly a week apart.

I MIGHT be able to do it. Tell me what you need and i will see if i can do it.

Alrighty then, once I make the transcripts for the cutscenes, expect a PM.

i feel like i gonna like this game :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: It’s only six days apart. Oh well. Close enough.
I could try to sketch out some scenes and scan them, but they’d probably suck. I’ll try though, if you give me a concept.
:whack: Here comes 1M2 and his overly repeated spam post in every fangame topic on the planet. :angry:

yeah i know you spam post every topic in the forum!!! :whack:

I really don’t see how he spam posts. Is it because he posts in alot of topics? Because that isn’t spam posting, that’s stretching the whole point of being registered to a forum, to post.

Atleast he forms three sentences almost every post, unlike some, including me, who only offer a few words…

I hope Dark Shadows is going well for you, Banjo! Aside from this and Legends 3, I have no other Fangame to wait on :metroid: :metroid: Would you like any help in item/upgrade ideas? I got a million of them (And only a quarter is any useful, what a bargain![/zoidberg])

Nah, I’m fine on the upgrade/items right now, Enzd. Thanks for offerring help, anyway.

im not spamming even if i tell banjo that i think that i gonna like his game!!

Yeah, how is that spamming? :whack:

ya, he’s not spamming. that would be him talking about something completey off topic of the topic, and i mean completey off topic.

Example: I like cheese.

exactly. anyway, when is a demo coming out? i would like to see this game of urs…

Well, if he’s not spamming, then he shouldn’t claim others to be spamming…

I consider him as spamming because he posts something along the lines of “good game” in about every fangame topic multiple times! :whack: If that isn’t spamming, it’s post-count bumping.
Flyinrooster: You could really spell completely correctly.
:angry: You guys can stop whacking me now. Go whack 1M2. :whack:

you can all directly stfu and go back on topic before this gets on my nerves and I start dealing warnings at discretion.

Have I made myself clear?

(And for those of you that can’t take the hint that that is a rethorical question, then I’ll put it easy so you understand. If I see a single post reading “yes” or “no”, then it’s inmendiate warning.)

Period.

So, how about that fangame, Metroid Dark Shadows? nervous forced smile >_>