My fangame: Metroid Dark Shadows!

You could pretty much recolor sprites to make it look like a scan hologram, I’m happy with just that. But anyways…

Underwater area… You could put in a few evil-looking life-forms down there. Do you think you could also make some backgrounds for me? I’d appreciate it. For remixes, sure, I’ll put you in as one of my remixers. I have two already for you.

Remix? Ah, hell. I only do original material. Have MSN? I could show you.

I have AIM.

EDIT: I have a restricted list because I got harassed, though. So you’ll have to ask me to put you in my buddy list, as that’s the only way to talk.

How is it even remotely similar?

I could test your game. I am a good game tester, i tell the person
what is wrong with the game, bugs, and things in that catagory.
Ask Da Master, he will tell ya that i am a good game tester.
wink
wink
nudge
nudge

OK, you can be an engine/beta tester.

AIM = Computer Crashes for me. :[

Do you think you could make backgrounds for me, then? Since I already have a music remixer. I’m using only remixes, so keep that in mind.

EDIT: I decided to list all the beams. Have fun waiting 'til you can try 'em! (The last Charge Combo is going to be the best.)

Beam Expansions

Long Beam: Increases the reach of the beams.

Charge Beam: Enables you to charge the beam, making a more powerful shot. Spin jump while fully charged to do a Charge Attack. Also when fully charged, if you Morph into a ball, you’ll perform the “Bomb Spread” attack, in which you lay five Bombs at once.

Beams

Power Beam: The basic beam with a high rate of fire. You start out with this.

Wave Beam: This beam can travel through walls with no hindrance. Weaker than the Power Beam, and has a medium rate of fire.

Ice Beam: A beam with a freezing effect. Has very slow rate of fire.

Plasma Beam: A beam that shoots fiery-hot plasma. Has medium-high rate of fire.

Annihilator Beam: Fires shots of matter-antimatter. Has high rate of fire, and best of all, NO AMMO RESTRICTIONS!!

Secondary Beams

Spazer Beam: This is the secondary function of the Power Beam. This enables you to fire three shots at a wide range.

Electro Beam: Secondary function of the Wave Beam. This has more electrical power, but cannot travel through walls.

Water Beam: This is the Ice Beam’s second function. This shoots out shots of water. Best used for dousing fires.

Splazma Beam: Based off of the glitch in Super Metroid in which you can combine the Spazer Beam and Plasma Beam, this is the secondary function of the Plasma Beam. This fires three shots of Plasma simultaneously.

Hyper Beam: The secondary function of the Anni. Beam. This high-powered multi-colored beam can destroy enemies with one hit. You can charge the beam to penetrate walls.

Charge Combos

Super Missile: This is the Power Beam’s Charge Combo. These don’t take away 5 Missiles when used, but actually use a seperate ammo counter.

Wave Buster: Wave Beam’s Charge Combo. Fires continuous stream of electrical energy. Has automatic enemy aiming.

Ice Spreader: Ice Beam’s Charge Combo. Creates wall of ice on impact.

Flamethrower: Plasma Beam’s Charge Combo. Fires continuous stream of fire. Helpful for lighting torches.

Sonic Boom: Anni. Beam’s Charge Combo. This fires a powerful shot that travels so fast, as soon as it’s fired, it hits the target, showing the air cracking.

Secondary Charge Combos

Scatter Super Missiles: The Spazer Beam’s Charge Combo. These fire three Super Missiles at once in a wide radius. Takes 3 Super Missiles to use.

Death Shield: Electro Beam’s Charge Combo. This creates a deadly electrical shield surrounding Samus. Only lasts for a few seconds.

Water Wave: Water Beam’s Charge Combo. Creates wave of water, able to sweep up enemies off their feet.

Flame Wave: Splazma Beam’s Charge Combo. Creates sweeping walls of fire on all sides, frying any ground enemy on contact.

Nova Blast: Hyper Beam’s Charge Combo. On impact, it creates a large nova which covers the whole screen in white. This shot clears out all enemies in a room, not just the ones visible. One side-effect of this Charge Combo, besides the insanely high Missile price, is that the Arm Cannon will cease to function for a brief time, in the case that it overheats. Samus is vulnerable at this point, so avoid any new enemies that appear.

Nova Beam + Boss = :slight_smile:

Well, it doesn’t actually kill a boss in one hit, but it does quite a lot of damage. Just thought I’d let you know of the bosses now: (minus the anomaly)

Triteria: Kraid
Polaris: Torizo/Shadow Torizo
Hephitican: Ridley
Triteria: Draygon
Wrecked Ship: Meta-Ridley
Chozo Sky Temple: Chozo Ghosts (4)
Metroid Breeding Grounds: Omega/Queen Metroid

I’m excluding the last bosses because I don’t want to spoil them for you.

Rips off of Metroid Prime and Super Metroid! Make your own stinking bosses! Well, I guess Ridley and Kraid are okay, but still, they’re waaaaay overused.

well i just want to ask on the demo do we gonna start at the frigate i just want to ask. the story be more complete if we can play in the begining at the frigate.

anyway hows the game going?.

and one thing banjo thanks for the host :smiley: and i can’t wait for the demo i can’t i really can’t

Yeah, the game’s gonna start out with the frigate, up to the Chozo shrine.

ok good

and can you do a thing like this

tilesets:%10 or
demo:%40

to show other how long its to the demo or something is done :smiley:

Yeah, sure. I’ll do that. I just need three backgrounds for the areas, the cutscenes, and the basic physics engine made, and I’ll be all set.

EDIT: Yes, practically all I have for the demo is the music. :laughing:

ok can’t wait

You wanted me to help whit your sprite work? If u did show me some sprites or tell me the ones you want. :smiley:

Alrighty then, look in your PM Inbox, MZ.

I’ve got all the in-game maps finished, so feast your eyes on THIS:

http://img248.echo.cx/img248/4495/gamemaps2sx.jpg

cool