Metroid Fusion 2: Prime Battle

Well, if you find that I can’t help you or I am unable to, that’s my fault.

Okay, okay, no Magma Coves. Magmoor Caverns sound familiar? It sure does.

What’s wrong with it sounding VAGUELY similar? Magma and Coves are both real words and valid descriptive terms for what I presume to be a lava ‘beach’…

Then let’s just call it Norfair.

… Except that Norfair is neither available nor descriptive.

Then let’s come up with an original name. They didn’t call Norfair ‘fire zone.’

Magma Coves sounds fine to me. :confused:

The inner goal of every fangame (minus those like Morphball Madness) is to provide an experience that honestly appears to be like the real thing. Read the first post on my thread and then the post replying to yours about Quadraxis. You’ll then see why I don’t like Magma Coves.

Speaking of which, I just found something to add to my thread.

Molten Coves. Better?
ph34r my naming skillz.

That actually does sound better. Magma is underground lava, so a cove wouldn’t have magma, but your idea sounds nice. Read this. Look at the names there. “Hephitican” isn’t word, but it sounds just fine as a name. Yeah, they have ‘Sky Temple’ and ‘Wrecked Ship.’ I noticed that. If you just read all the names together, they sound alright.

Hey, you linked to my topic! :smiley:

Anyway, I chose the name “Hephitican” for my fiery world because “Hephitus” (or something like that) is the name of a Greek god of fire, so I decided that naming it “Hephitican” would be a fitting, yet subtle name.

Very good. That’s using your head.

Hephaestus, for the record.

Ah, thanks. I knew my remembrance of that name was a fraction of a hypotenuse of a triangle, instead of the full perimeter of a circle.

…What the hell?

Alright then,let me look up different names.

You could post ideas here and have people help you…

Ok, a small qyestion, can space pirates survive in being in Lava?

Probably not. Most things can’t.

Yes they can. In Zero Mission, once you have the Gravity Suit, head to that lava room once the Space Pirates are chasing you. (There’s only one in Chozodia.)

Clear a path blocking the lava with a Screw Attack, drop down, and wait. You’ll see Space Pirates jumping down after you. They don’t show any signs of flinching.

Alright then, so I can keep a pirate on my game then.
There arnt all that much that has been done on the game today and yesterday.
But if any of you know the point of the game can someone help me come up with a better name? Mainly because “Prime Battle” has 100% nothing to do with the game.

How about “Metroid Fusion 2”?