Metroid Fusion 2: Prime Battle

Need a story man? Give me what you got and I’ll see if I can punch it up.

I just finished the map for level 1. Also i am thinking of adding
a new upgrade. You will see it later.

Im looking foward to it no doubt… :smiley:

me too, and how many other games have u made! :O_O: i mean, on my fangame, my first demo took me 2 months and only 2 to 3 MB! gosh ur fast. :smiley:

whats your fangame

If i havent told you poeple yet, one of the upgrades on my game
is going to be the Speed Ball or Boost Ball. The next one is one that isnt on the
metroid series. I will give you guys a hint. A glitch the SA-X does after
you shoot it with a charge beam. Any gueses? :unamused:

cloaking :sweat:

I will reveal it then, when you shoot the SA-X with a charge beam sometimes it does the screw attack across the ground. In my game that ability is unlocked
and working fine so far.

it’s stupid. but it’s called metroid pahzon’s brother. it is something that me and some people on a GameFAQs forum made up. it’s ok, but the demo is horrible. now it has more features, but like i said, it still sucks.

EDIT: the site is www.metroidphazonsbrother.us.tc

well, flyinrooster, you have run into serious trouble now.

We have found that your fangame’s demo has in it resources from P2d used without permission, like:

• MetroidHandler/Najls’ samus ship sprite
  • MetroidHandler/M072’s door sprites
  • Possibly, although not sure about this, CAD’s Metroid Prime 2 Title MIDI.
  • Daz’s pirates.

Daz and CAD stated that they would let ppl use their stuff in their games as long as they were asked for permission and given credit, which you didn’t.

Also, I know for a matter of fact that MH’s sprites are NOT for public use, so they are completely voided.

So, I’ll politely ask you to remove those resources from your demo RIGHT NOW. Else, consequences will arouse.

I didnt have the chance to play the game… To bad for me.
And just a question, can you use P2D’s music and sprites if you are just using all of them for making your game have music and characters but they will all be replaced when it is released? Sorry if i said it wierd…

my spriter was just trying to get me sprites, and if u don’t want me to use them, then i won’t. so i’m sorry, i wont use any of those sprites, and i take full responsibility for my team members action.

again so it is clearly stated, I WILL NOT USE THE SPRITES MY SPRITER GATHERED.

still, we want thos posts with P2D sheets deleted or edited, so the sheets are not shown there. If anyone wants to see them we want them to visit www.mp2d.co.uk.

Thanks.

ok, and again, i’m sorry.

i heard you needed help with the maps,i can keep a secret well and dont expect me to release it willingly onto the internet or p2p for that matter just e-mail me it at ridley4@gmail.com

Ok then Ridley4, maps are something i need. What i need
now is a small part of the main caverns map (similar to metroid 2)
that will lead to the first “level”. You will be a team member if you can do that.

The main caverns are meant to be exactly what was used in Metroid Fusion. Sector 1 is built to be just like that planet.

Well, they are all different maps. And since I am using all mp3s in my ame the file is too big to post here because you need the mp3s to be in the same folder
as the GAm file so this sucks big time.

If you have a demo, just email it to someone with a server one file at a time. He can then host it.

Clarify on what you need for the map.

Its kinda bad but most of the time people say that they can help they never do.
As you probably noticed this is kinda an old topic although i am still working on
this game. But as for maps, i will try to send you a small map on “level”
2 which is called Magma Coves.