Snes attack!

maker? well, is an engine that people use more to do RPGs, but not me, in that tool i see a great potential, the variables and swithes are much easier to play with than anyother else, you can see that in the third screenshoot… you first build your own grapich interface to be able do build the game easly… is very cool…

about the sprites, man would be great if you could recolor some sprites for me, they are in that topic that i mentioned above: http://z3.invisionfree.com/MP2D/index.php?showtopic=1175

if i had a scanner i could do better draws… but since i dont have one, i gotta draw with mouse, what sucks a lot as you can see on the box that i did… so plz if u fell like helping me i can put your name/msn/contact in the credits (if u want to)

EDIT:

I forgot to say that the process of the game is now paused since i dont have master-x sprites recolored, i was doing the other characters until the X problem were solving, but now i finished then all… so i realy need to complete X

also, about the characters, there will be these four, more two secrets (one still developing, the other is ridley)