OMG OMG OMG

I think everyone is full of crap, and they all need to stop arguing about what’s better. First, it’s a matter of opinion, and second, you’re not even giving reasons to support your arguments.

UNIX is a virus free stable enviroment. Turn on the computer and use it for a year. you will not have to reboot it.

OSX have like one virus that you have to install yourself. It’s based on a UNIX-like kernel and pretty stable.

Linux has support for a 3D-desktop and few viruses. Free software rules!

MorphOS is probably the fastest OS ever. No viruses. You can use almost all Amiga and OSX software.

AmigaOS have almost no viruses and is almost as fast as MorphOS. Use all Amiga software and emulate OSX in almost full speed.

DOS works. There are shells that gives it a GUI.

Windows does’nt work that well compared to the other Operating Systems. It has tons of viruses, bugs, updates that gives you more security holes and a menu namned Start where you can turn off the computer. It is also the sloooooooowest OS in the world.

Actually, I mean Mac>Windows>Linux

ZOMGzerz! I THINK THIS TOPIC IS FINISHED! ACTUALLY I THINK THIS TOPIC WAS FINISHED AFTER THE TENTH POST!
But anyways… I really don’t get how you can hate Windows. Everyone says you get viruses, guess what? I get none. Everyone says that it is slow. Guess what OS professional gamers use? Mac? Give me a break. Guess what they run servers with, Mac? Zomg give me the whole Kit-Kat Bar. Everyone says that Mac is good for programmers. Do I see people who program for peanuts use it? Do they need enlightenment? IMO you guys need enlightenment.

agreed, mac serves only for graphical programs, and only for that…

http://z3.invisionfree.com/MP2D/index.php?showtopic=1631

Pointless OS-flaming goes there.

Edit: And, let’s see. The event happened a month ago, people talked a little bit about defending yourself against robbers, came to a conclusion, and then everybody started talking about OS’s for the rest of it. I’d say there’s nothing left for this topic then. locked