NetMission Engine

Sorry to bump this really old topic, but we have two demos out now, both located in this topic. The first is a mouse-controlled 8-direction aiming test room, the second is a graphical update to it with a part-based character and 36000-direction aiming, with other minor changes.

To make a long story short, all 3 of our other programmers either got too busy with their lives or mysteriously vanished completely from the entire internet one day, so now I’m programming it. Hopefully I won’t do the same thing <_< >_>

I have to say, our last programmer made quite the clever escape from the internet to get out of this project…

Anyway, our game has also changed a lot since the last update. There are now only 13 characters, there’s mouse control instead of keyboard (unfortunately that was decided halfway through my programming), and lots of other things.

Check out all the other changes on our half-dead forums (see link above), and help would be very appreciated (at least reviving it from its half-dead state would be nice :sweat: )

Edit: Oh, and yes, I am aware of this