My first game and... i need an engine

Woah woah WOAH. STOP.

Shrander and Dragon may have been a little harsh, but that does not mean you can throw a tantrum and flame them for spending time to give you feedback.

This topic is what Dragon and Shrander were trying to explain–You were just giving a thrown-together story for your fangame with a few ideas and expecting others to do all the work for you, at least as far as we can tell from your topic post. That’s all they were saying, and they were bluntly telling you how to fix the problem.

So you knew you were going to get into trouble? Then WHY DID YOU POST THAT? If you want to join a forum and get feedback about your topic, you have to learn to accept that critisism instead of just flaming everyone for no reason. Unless you just go around doing this everywhere just to be an annoying troll. :unamused:

So, congrats on your warning, and if you actually WANT to be banned from here, just go ahead and tell us (with the sentence “I want to be banned”, not expressing that in other ways). But if you choose to stay, I never want to see this kind of behavior again.

In other news, good luck with the fangame, and I do disagree with half of what Shrander and Dragon said also.