Metroid planets

Sr-388, no comparison. It’s a cool planet because no other planet had a feeling of immersion. And what i mean is, YOUR INSIDE THE ACTUAL PLANET!! That was my original interpretation of metroid, and that’s the one i like best. Thats also the thing i regret about the prime games. Your never inside deep caves or anything with unknown monsters. Thats what made SR-388 feel so special.

nope pepper or smoked jerkey owns u all!

oh, and A BOX OF BEEF JERKEY WOUDL BE BETTER! OH YA!

Meh, all beef jerky’s good, specialy if it’s spiced. But i still like SR-388.

no one else like aether?

…this is confusing…?!

aethers great, it gave a good eery feeling to the game. but i dont think it was as cool as Tallon IV. i agree that the imersion thing was cool, even on zebes in zero mission and super metroid it was very cool. but because of the great advance in graphics in prime, and i think it was cooler to be ON a planet rather than IN it.

Aether was too lame. It just didnt feel like metroid. It felt kinda like samus was taking a vacation. I like the feeling of fighting metroids and space pirates, not stupid cliched dark races created by cataclismic impact.

its still the best looking planet in my opinion. with those purple clouds.

it certainly had an interesting design and the colors were eerily nice. but i still dont like the actual planet. swamp, desert, fortress, its all just wierd. i felt more stressed than entertained.

yeah… i agree, mp:e was more errie and stressing then MP… i noticed it right when i faught the “zombie” GF’s… the dark troopers.

More errie??? Mp was definetly more frightening goes back to sunken frigate: shudders. Though MP2 was erie for a different reason. For some reason, i felt lonely in MP2. Mabye not enough space pirates??? Mabye a pointless story with bland objectives?

Maybe both, Red? Lol, and why is the sunken frigate more ominous than whike it was still in space? To me the sunken ship was like being in an aquarium, and that wasn’t even scary because there weren’t any sharks. >_>

I too feel that Aether was bland, as well as MP2:E having a pointless cliched storyline. I definately liked Prime better, but I still stand with SR-388.

i just got done beating metroid 2…i dont like the planet…at least not the layout, if it gets remade, it will be TOTALLY remade…

Okay, try going through the sunken frigate backwards. That, was scary as hell. Especially when those weird tentacles kept popping out of places.

And yes, i stick with SR-388.

Bacwards, eh? I’ve been there and done that. It isn’t scary, especially when you already know where the enemies appear. What would have made it scary was the “Xenotropic life form” you never get to see. Fighting that underwater would have been nice.

hmm. i think the sunken frigate was eerie. and kind of… sad. remembers dead pirate floating around

but i didnt like M2 cause everything looked the same. its like “hey have i passed this grey rock before? i swear ive seen it… god im lost… hey a metroid!” i didnt like it. didnt like mp2 that much either, it wasnt original enough. and it didnt seem quite as metroidy. as a matter of fact, the story had nothing to do with metroids whatsoever. i did like some of the items more though.

but the main thing of prime is phason… thats what prime 2 was getting at.

Prime 2 still didnt feel like metroid. The enviornments felt to realistic. No spacey and metroid like.

'xactly. it didnt feel metroidy like it should have. i was expecting a lot from the sequel to MP. and it was fun, no doubt. but it wasnt the same. it didnt even feel very adventury, it felt more survivley.

yeah… i kind of got that too…

i hope curroption will be better then prime2