Metroid Fails

uses technology from another universe to become revived

mmmm, fairy dust xD

PERMISSION DENIED

And no posts complaining about it either.

But… why?

It’s called people who don’t know how to sprite who sprite the right-facing samus first, then mirror it to the left.

Only that form of Samus usually has shoulder cancer, and her arm cannon looks more like an exagerated water gun.

That’s what I thought…

Oh well.

i know, right

Well, if we stayed on topic there’d be no real reason against it (like if we stayed on topic with this topic and got it that high, but we’re already off topic, so nuts to that), but a topic specifically for reaching that number would be considered pretty spammy… there’s no real point, aside from bragging rights, and really… who cares about forum bragging rights?
“Forum bragging rights” sounds spammy in itself, if you ask me XD

times to find some metroid fails, eh?

Though I always loved the detail of the gun sticking to the right side when you turn left. :smiley:

Yep. Let’s get right to it.

That’s the Varia suit. =o

fail detected!

Wow, that was quick.

Back to hunting.

You gun guys are weird.

Why, it would be insane for Samus to be ambidextrous, because then the magnetic north and south poles of every planet would swap, and then everyone would be in mirror mode.

What? How does that make any possible sense at all?

It’s called random nonsense, and the internet is full of it.

Yup. Example: Everything Syntax Man said in this.

I agree with PY’s previous statement, however everything i said in that topic wasn’t bollocks as you would seem to believe

…Looked like bollocks to me…

Anyway, would my friend thinking that Samus is a guy even after I told him several times that she isn’t be considered fail?

I mean, at this point, I’m about ready to just open up a new game in MP3:C just to show him he is horribly, horribly wrong.