Maniac Puzzle

when you sign up the military owns you 24/7 though.

So how 'bout that Maniac Puzzle, eh?

Alright Phlakes, I pm’d you the engine, along with some instructions and a copy of GM 8. Have fun!

GM 8 Pro?

No. I lost the crack for it, but I’m sure if you need it, you know how torrents work.

I already tried a couple. All I gained was viruses.

Sounds like fun.

Guess what gaiz?

NEW DEMO!!!eleven!!!

Right here.

It’s a short one (2 1/2 levels) but shows off some new graphics and features.

I’ll get a larger one up tomorrow or the next day.

Argh, can’t DL it at school to play. Filefront is blocked. :frowning: Ahh, I’ll get to it eventually. :stuck_out_tongue: Can’t wait to play it though.

I always check the comments on a torrent before I attempt downloading it, so I can usually tell if it has a virus or not. I advise you do the same next time :smiley:.

Well, I’m back from the base for easter, and I’m checking up on my game. I would like to play this new demo, but the download link has expired. Does anybody have it?

I shall re-upload it.

It’s only two levels, but it’s the Sterile ones.

EDIT:

Here it is, bitches.

Bee-tee-doubleyoo, how’s the Canadian Navy going?

Thanks! As for the navy, I’m not actually in it yet. I’m still in boot camp.

Hows it feel you’ll be working for the government of a twat?

Uhh, what?

-____-

He called Obama a twat.

Durrrrr. (which he is)

I’m Canadian…

yeah, and Harper is a twat

one of my top ten worst PMs our nation has ever had

Like he said, he’s Canadian, not USA-ian. No one outside the US calls Obama a twat. Just like no one outside the US thinks he’s an idiot for the healthcare bill.

you mean the one that could be a HELL of a lot better than it is?

really, subsidizing health care payments to a private company for those who can’t afford it? the company can still deny your claim because the saw that cut off your fingers that need reattachment was a per-existing condition >_>