LINK VERSUS SAMUS!!

… What question? And jeeze, no need to yell like that. -_-

I asked why a stupid little 2 foot shell thing with spikes would hurt an Intergalactic Bounty Hunter with advanced weaponry and 2 inch thick armour stronger than steel.

Okay, maybe the power bomb wouldn’t do much.
But what if we are talking about samus fully powerd like at the end of Metroid:Fusion,
Samus had a wide blast of three ice beams that can go through anything.
Wich would include the mirror sheild. Or: Samus could use the diffusion missle and blast through the mirror shield and kill Link.

My theory is that the shields automatically repulse the effect, therefore losing a bit of energy. The armor itself, unshielded, could probably take a spike hit - it’s probably because you don’t want the shields to come down: what if a Space Pirate came in at the instant your suit shields dropped to allow the Zoomers spikes to impact against the armor?

What I’m saying is that the armor could easily take the hit without taking any damage, it’s just that the shields have to stay up to keep the wearer shielded against everything else, and they automatically detect the spikes and repel the effect so the armor doesn’t take damage: but the armor wouldn’t have taken damage anyways. So, the shields take damage simply because you can’t afford to drop them. If you somehow could afford to drop them when the suit detects a collision with the spikes, the Zoomers couldn’t scratch Samus. But you can’t do that because there are probably other threats out there.

Anyway, that’s my theory. Did I make it clear enough?

Can go throught anything… Did Samus ever shoot in a (Magic) mirror? And even if the Mirror Shield gets broken, Link still have Nayru’s Love.

I think you guys are forgetting something. Samus with her power suit weigh’s 300 and something pounds. Samus could just walk up to link and fall on him… And, without ease, Link would be squished. Plus, since Samus wears the most durable alloy in the universe, I would say that Link wouldn’t be able to touch her… Literally.

You’re forgetting the fact that the Master Sword is not a regular sword. It’s a magical sword.

Also, Link could easily roll out of the way, and while Samus is getting up, hit her with Din’s Fire or something like that. Gotta cause SOME damage. Remember to look at all of the possibilities!

I don’t think Link is very fast without Epona…

If you knew how to think, Samus would clearly and logically win.

well … if samus can scan link to find hes weakness link can also ask for navi give him some tip of what to do,

aaaaaannnd… link is not alone, zelda the sages and the hole hyrule is on his side,and if the enemy is soo tough and evil as samus…we might have a place in the void of time for her…

But if it’s only shields, then why is it that touching a zoomer once her shields are at 0 kills her? :stuck_out_tongue:

Metroid Fanatic: Actually, he is fast.
… cellular fusion …: Really? Tell us how.
Knuckle: I guess we’re talking about a 1x1 battle…

This is going to continue on and on, there will be no stop to it.
This is a fan war and we all have opinions on who would win, so lets just say goodbye to this topic.

If you ask me, it depends on how experienced each player is.
Assuming it was on a game or someting.

… I think I just heard the clatter of my theory falling to pieces…

Maybe it has something to do with the sharadiation that the zoomer emits from it’s pseudoglands causing the unparticlized exoskeleton’s power supply to spontaneously combust in a fireblast of protonic reversal, making every molecule in the suit collapse and evaporate in a spatio-temporal anomrift at the speed of light and causing the depolarization of the weapon system’s plasma subcoils to generate a superhole in spacetime and an immense explosion that would cause a massive implosion on a gigantic scale, ending the supraverse as we know it.

…either that or a wizard does it.

The scan would mention if zoomers had any sort of radiation. :stuck_out_tongue: Samus evidently just has armor incapable of even standing up to being poked by needles. In which case a sword would indeed cut her to pieces. So Link does stand a chance, inarguably. :slight_smile:

I don’t think a sword would come close to cut her to pecies maybe do 8 damage or something… it is inevitable that Samus (with her weaponry.) would win. And yes (In prime) Zoomers were mutated by phazon, phazon killed many plants animats etc, and transformed some into grotesque forms (Metroid Prime instruction booklet).
Plus I don’t think Links sword can cut through steel or even meters of rock at high speeds, the war wasps and the beetles can they only inflict around, what 12 damage.
And the pirates in Prime have swords much, MUCH stonger than that of Links (They are energy and metal- based) even if he has all of that fluffy little elf magic junk.
(No offense) Sounds like you are becoming quite the Zelda fan boy, Daz…

If I was a mod I would lock this but scince I can’t I might as well post on it…

What I am saying is that don’t just look at what Samus’ suit can’t withstand; look at what she can. (A stomp by a 100 foot robot, a blast from a grenade launcher, etc…)
So yeah Samus would be able to stand up to a medieval elf thing that uses magic…

Zoomers are not phazonized in Prime. The scan never says anything of the sort. And Link’s sword would do far more than 8 damage… pirate swords do a ton, and theirs are just blades with visual but not actually damaging auras (the trails don’t hurt you, they would if the energy was an attack increaser). Link’s sword on the other hand is magically enhanced to pierce almost anything…

Zelda fanboy? Moi? No, I’m being realistic. The only fanboys I’m seeing are the Samus ones. “She’s high tech, so she wins.” Bullshit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s see. Samus withstands getting stomped on by massive robots, sure, but even with armor, getting knocked around so much hurts her like hell. Link on the other hand gets thrown into a cement wall while un-armored and seems no worse for the wear, save a bit of damage to his…magical heart energy or whatever you want to call it. >_> Point is, he seems to have the stamina to shrug off a hell of a lot of strong attacks. Samus can too, sure, but they take off a lot more shielding than you’d expect. Now, here’s the real decisive point–Samus has a much larger health supply . . .

However, 90% of Link’s bosses have more health than he does, even the human-sized ones, so that shouldn’t be much of a problem. Besides…

Samus relies on dodging alone, and, since we seem to be using the Prime version as our basis, not very well at that. Link can dodge proficiently in the chosen incarnation, AND use a shield capable of blocking almost anything Samus can throw at him. It’d pretty much just be a war of attrition, Link trying to stay alive while slowly chipping away Samus’s energy reserves. A few slipups would be the end of him for sure… but Samus would take a LOT of damage trying to get him to slip up to begin with. :stuck_out_tongue:

Samus would win in like 5 seconds >_>

Now there is a true fanboy!

I do admit that link can block off alot of Samus’ attacks, but it does say that Samus is well trained in Melee combat so her giant arm cannon would shurley be enough to knock out that little elf, than she would simply shoot him and he would explode.>_>

I think Link with his BigGoron sword