Help for any of my upcoming games

Don’t call me idoit, idoit
And I’m not talentless.
I can draw very good.
Said by complete strangers;
artist.

I and I’d like to show you guys my '05 and '06 (and this year’s) work.

OOPS!
Wrong topic.
SORRY GUYS!
You guys are obvouisly messing it up too (It’s boring fact- not a fun one)

>_>

Returning an insult with worse spelling is still flaming.

And it doesn’t really matter if complete strangers say “artist”, because we’re talking about making games here.

? howso?

Metroidfan, do you need an engine? I’ll whip up a quick Samus engine if you want.

EDIT: Well, I was going to make a really sucky engine and hand it over for kicks, but that would just be a total waste of time wouldn’t it? And you don’t even deserve a shred of my work…

Metroid360:
YOU don’t call me idoit, idiot.
Plus, complete strangers are far more willing to compliment your artwork, because 1) they suck badly themselves, 2) they don’t care enough to actually examine your work.
My point stands: you are talentless.
Also, yes, show us your work. I’m bored as hell for the next week or so, and I need something I can rip to shreds with criticism.

And Daz, you’re biased as the dickens. You’d never warn me for using a quote to insult someone. Ever. Especially considering that I don’t think anyone warned me when I said that in the first place… >_>
I understand that you love me, and you’re not a huge fan of HP, but you can show that by warning us equally, and then taking comfort in the fact that I don’t give two buttnickels, and HP will likely end up getting extremely worked up over it.

PS I’d like to take this opportunity to point out that Dragon is also talentless.

Though I’m not actually sure about that one; I just don’t like Dragon.

…WTF?

Um… right. +10% for that, by the way.

Now let’s all stop derailing this topic please. >_>;

Excuse me but, “nobody”?
LOL
NOBODY!
NO-BODY!?!
:imp:

BEEP
I’m sorry,
but the the phone # you are trying to call
is apparently LOST cause this annoying
little pest is blocking the connection.
:laughing:

Alright, you’ve had enough fucking warnings for the same goddamned thing by now. Get out.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just keep refusing to learn and repeating infractions. No. Rules are to be respected and followed.

Feel free to come back in two days, but you better clean up your act by then if you intend to stick around.

i just wanted to quote the original. there is only 1 more thing in there saying my post was bad quality

back on topic - some people might be willing to help if you actually posted something about the games >.>

Which would be difficult, considering he’s suspended <_<

His games DO NOT EXIST… I doubt they are nothing more than a bunch of stupid 5 minute ideas he made up while taking his 3rd grade spelling test. The guy can hardly make a single post without you having to read it twice to fully try to understand it. This guy is just a spammer, his posts are written out wierd and are just pethetically rediculus. maybe it’s just me, but I got pissed off when I read that phone message crap of his, it wasn’t funny at all, it was just n00bish. So Metroidfan360, let me go over your original post…

Hmm, you completly failed at BBCode. And let’s all use a new live for every sentence shall we?

Metroid Prime 4: X? The name itself sounds horrible, and I don’t see how any of the prime games can relate the the X parasite at all… Post your plot for this game so I can say more. MP5: Evolution also sounds bad, and I bet it’s nothing more than a stupid 3 minute idea you thought up, again, post a plot. Metroid 3 already exists as Super Metroid >_>. And if you ask me, SM does not need to be remade, it’s fine the way it is. Plus, I doubt you have any skill at all with programs like GM, TGF, ex. so I wouldn’t want to see how this game would turn out…

I’m not even going to comment on the other gams you listed. If you were serious about this (which is obvious you are not), you would have teken a different approach rather than posing, “heiy! imma making 10 diferent games an i nede help with all of them!”. I have said it before and I’ll say it again, nobody here is going to help with your “projects”! All you did was write down a bunch of random names with “Metroid” in the title, and you were too lazy to even think of a plot or post one if you had it. You don’t have to be a lead programmer to get a team started, because I’ll admit if someone had an amasing plot for a game, I would be willing to help them out. Tell yourself this, would anyone want to help with 10 games with no information or proof of their existamce besides a poorly thought out name?

Dang, he types wores than I do. I know my post maybe confusing but some of them everyone understands. He sould have spent more time coming up with better names, that is the basics of a fangame not wright off the bat names like MP4:X or MP5:Evolution.

Also I don’t use any grid lines at all I just count the number of pixels and match them with something that is the same.

This topic hit me right in the gut.

Enough about Metroid360’s fangame ideas. Enough. Sure, they are a little childish and hardly have any potential for even being completed, let alone done well, but that point got across as far as it could for now in the second post of this topic. There’s no need to repeat it several times more with exponentially-growing insult numbers.

Metroid360’s reaction to the criticism wasn’t very mature, but he was warned and suspended, and nothing more needs to be said about it.

I know it’s kinda late to continue on this topic,
the people who want detailed discriptions of some
of the games;
Please show some more patience.
Enough of these arguments with 85% of critisisim
(I’m that right now it seems kind of hipicritical now.)

Locked because owner is banned so he can’t really continue >_>