Enemy Sprites

:metroid: The secret emotions are really good. :metroid:

You guys are failing to see something very important.
SECOND PAGE.

waits like a super-patient idiot for a giant list of enemy sprites

<_<

>_>

gets bored and leaves

Seiously buddy, calm down. I’m sure the mods are busy as it is working on the game. Just have some patience until they put it up.

It is sorta dissipointing though, I thought that one of these days I was gonna go to page 2 and crap myself cause there were so many frickin awsome enemy sprites.
What’s the hold-up? :confused:

Except not in disguise. :metroid:

The holdup is that there are very few completed sprites. We’re not posting the in-progress ones here.

OK.

Daz, aren’t your Space Pirate Troopers finished by now?

No. They still need scythe, walking, dodging, rolling, wallclimbing…

Would the Pirates dodge through the shots? Otherwise it would be rather useless.

CFX’s Mod Edit: That list is for use on the p2d website only. This topic is only for the COMPLETED sprites that are to be shown to the visitors of the forum, so posting that long list was useless, and as it takes way too much space, I edited it out.

If anyone is interested in seeing it, go to www.mp2d.co.uk/resources.php

Dude. Publicly released. Get that abominal post out of here. Those are broken, not used, and WIP alike, with one or two approved ones.

Unforunately, you might have to take in account every other action they did if it is to be as closley accurate to the game. For isntance: limping (injured) frames, on the floor bleeding frames, over a rail bleeding frames… Although I can’t pressure you or tell you otherwise, there’s a suggestion.

You talkin’ bout the pirates? They’ll have it all. :stuck_out_tongue: Most of that is already done or in progress. There are two pirate sheets–the normal and the injured.

K just checking lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Daz, there is one set of pirate sprites that I have yet to see, and they will certainley be my favorites if you make them: The Pirate sprites that show them getting barbequed by the plasma beam. Burn Pirates Burn! Muhahahahaha!

Program’d!
And if you didn’t understand what that meant, you probably shouldn’t know. You… FAN. (As opposed to team member)

I know what that means. Excuse me for asking. As for the “FAN” comment: DUH!!! If I wasn’t a metroid fan then why would i ask about the space pirate sprites…and furthermore why would I even be signed on to this forum if I wasn’t a fan?

He’s using “fan” as a derogatory comment. Essentially he’s saying you’re inferior 'cause you aren’t a team member.

Basically he said he rules and you don’t.