Bush Crazy Quotes

Come here to post any crazy quotes you’ve heard Bush say. Remember, don’t be meen to Bushy Wushy, just discuss his funny slip-ups here. NO FLAMING!
I got a couple.
“I think war is a dangerous place.”
“I guess they mis-underestimated me.” (Don’t know how to spell underestimated.)
“More and more of our imports are coming from overseas.”
“Do you think I like my job?”
“We must come together to unite.”
“Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across this country.”
“After the bombing, most Iraqis saw what the perpetuators of this attack were trying to do.”
“I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world.” (Lol, Pakistan isn’t even Arab.)
“I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them after president.”
“I know you work hard to put food on your family.”
“Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.” (This one makes my sick.)
“Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.” (Think about the nuclear bomb for a bit here.)

http://www.geocities.com/troid92games/bushquotes.txt
<_<;

Kerry has some funny quotes, too, but not enough funny-stupid ones to make a text file of. Just do some google searches.

I think I’ve said enough now.
walks away whistling, pretending there isn’t a major political flame war about to occur here

LMAO!!!1!!!11!1!1ONE!!11!11ONEONE!!11!!1!!!1111!!1!1!!!
Omg, that is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!

:clap: I’m glad our* president knows cause and effect:
“If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure.”
“A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.”
“The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.”

Thank you, Troid92 :stuck_out_tongue:

*our if you live in the USA

Not that I doubt any of these quotes, but are you sure they are accurate. I mean the president using the word dis. :confused: They’re still very funny though.

“We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe.”
“Public speaking is very easy.”
“I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.”
“The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.”
EDIT: Oh wait, someone already wrote that befefit one.

Yes, they’re accurate. I got most of them from a bush-quote calendar I got for Christmas a while back, and the others are common ones found all over the internet. The calendar is still around, so obviously none of those quotes were proven fake.

Everybody just remember though, these are just funny quotes. Don’t use them against Bush or anything, just laugh at them. Everybody says stupid things all the time. The president just happens to have the most people keeping track of every sentence he says.

And once you remember that part, just laugh away all you want.

and igot most of mine from a Bush in A Box my friend got for his bday.

How about a Kerry funny quotes board? How about you not make fun of a man who actually understands warfare, and who is able to stand his ground in front of a liar throwing accusations at him?

How about you be happy about the fact that this Nation still has SOME of its rights?

At least Bush can win the office without lying, killing people, and a number of other things that a man (more like a coward), whose name I will not mention, did to obtain office and wealth.

Well, there just aren’t enough funny Kerry quotes worth making a topic of. Not that he hasn’t said stupid things of course, he’s just never been a president, and doesn’t have thousands of other people critisizing every word he says.

And anyway, I see this more as a topic to laugh at the stupid things people end up saying when they give speeches to entire countries, and not a topic to make fun of Bush in particular (since everybody says stupid things even when they’re NOT giving a speech to an entire country). If somebody sees it differently, well, that’s too bad…

Edit: Woah, … woah… so many political discussions coming up here… O___o… I’ll just wait for them to be locked and get back to Metroid discussion…

Hey hey. hey… hey…

Let’s not try and start an argument here.

Political discussions. OUT OF THIS TOPIC. This is not the topic for claiming your political opinion. This is a topic for crazy bush quotes.

Nobody said we are making fun of him. Hell, we’re probably laughing WITH him. But you simply cannot change the fact that Bush makes a lot of verbal slip-ups, which can be hilarious - this is the point of this topic.

There would be so much freaking less flaming if people stopped bringing their damn personal opinions into topics remotely dealing with them all the time. I wish people would just start to see this.

KEEP. YOUR. PERSONAL. OPINIONS. OUT. OF. THIS. TOPIC.

Anyway.

“What I’m saying is… is that… I don’t know if this is a saying here in California, it is in Texas anyway… is that… fool me once… and… you don’t get fooled again.”

Bleh. I was hot-headed earlier from something else, and it carried over here. As long as this is for pure humor, it doesn’t bother me at all.

Heck, he has said some funny stuff before. Especially his manner of pronouncing “nuclear.”

Own opinions… that’s why I’m not a patriot.

True. People generally only pay attention to the slipups of peole in power, yet everybody makes mistakes. People at an unnamed school started using this quote frome a student: “You better be careful or something might bad happen.” However, it is the slipups of people such as Bush and Reagan and other leaders that get the notice, because they are in the public view. Opinions are not for this topic, only laughs.

Remember: Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean you have to voice it. Therefore, I will refrain from voicing my opinion about low-down, rotten, no-good flamers.

I have founding for everything I said, and we can take this to PM’s if there is need to, Max.

If you call facts flames, then you haven’t seen a flame.

:angry:

wasn’t…aimed…at…anyone…in…particular…