*** Artifacts of the Month ***

I’ll do Hive Mecha. And polish my hives a bit.

Might as well do lava.

Also, I’m sure that once the phendrana platform is made it can be edited into a tooth.

If someone has a reference for the plasma processng pipes I’ll try those.

Would anyone mind if I… don’t add the stems? Or would that be too weird?

(For those who don’t know, the dark circle in the center is supposed to stick out as a tiny cylinder–the stem)

Also, I couldn’t find a good reference for the Plasma Processing pipes (which I think I meant to call “columns”).

They need to be added for the early ice beam ‘glitch’.

Is that needed Zurg? Adding a glitch is…odd…>_>
also you need to be on AIM

Lots of “needs.” All of them opinions, apparently. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the stems could help add a sense of dimension to it, but if it’s too hard to make them look good, I guess we can leave them out. :angry:

Hey, I’m new here, but I used to follow this things progress every day. I’m not much of a spriter (or however you spell that) I can try, but don’t rely on me. I am, however, a fairly good sound tech. I usually do live audio, but I can take a crack at this whole, MIDI thing. I’ll do my best. Anyone want to give me something to do?

“Sound tech,” you say? Well, first, you should go look at my topic! :stuck_out_tongue:

But of course if you really mean you deal with music rather than sound effects, there’s surely something for you to do.

If you need a reference, try going on youtube and looking up a walkthrough. Pause the video at a good spot at then make the sprites. If that doesn’t work, I could take a picture myself.

BTW, project looks great! Wish I was good at spriting!

IGN has video walkthroughs for Metroid Prime, and its not members only. You might wanna take some time and look through the walkthroughs to see if there are any shots of what you need.

soooooo…
hows it lookin?

Fantastic! Looks very realistic. (if phazon was real.) Also, Phazon black lighting that gives off a purple glow, that jumps from one place to another. Also, there’s orange phazon to think about. (just recolor it) Black dots with a purple glow rise from phazon. Very good. Awesome Job.

thanks =D

huh?

yeah, thats next ;D

thats already been discussed, i dont have to do it =DDD

if you stare at phazon long enough, you’ll see black lightning jumping from piece to piece. I guess thats a particle effect, so that’s not your territory. Still, awesome job man.

thank you =]

Boy…this topic died. I’m gonna see what I can do.

so…

is metroid prime done?
cuz me and Rundas are making one

Not that I am aware of. I know he was started, but don’t think it went anywhere.