*** Artifacts of the Month ***

Uh, actually 7 on the rock, 4 on the ice, and 4 on the reactor.
Still looks good though.

Ah, sorry, was too lazy to zoom and just had a quick look.
I still think it would look as good with 4 colours on the rock and 2 on the ice and 2 on the reactor.

(Damn you Phlakes! You finished HL2 EP2! >.< I can’t manage to kill all those Striders in Normal -_-)

i’m just doing the one that i thought was on the artifacts of the month xDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah it took me a few million tries.

[OFFTOPIC]Ah… That means I’m not too much of a noob then :slight_smile:[/OFFTOPIC]

[ONTOPIC]I think the light parts of 072’s platform need a bit more dithering, and maybe some shading on the reactor[/ONTOPIC]

it took me 2 tries. that just goes to show you that you’re both noobs :stuck_out_tongue:

But were you carrying the gnome around? (Yeah, I took him too far and had to load to about an hour before that time)

Making a topic for this so we’ll be on topic from now on.

[OFFTOPIC]Well, I guess it depends on what difficulty setting you put it on. And how much you generally play videogames. And maybe what time you play it at and the amount of sleep you get. lol ^[1]
So how’s your song going? (hard transition x))
Oh and Phlakes: Liksmaskaren didn’t do that platform, either you’re talking about 072’s edit or Candy MC’s original.

1. /OFFTOPIC ↩︎

Jesus, you’re right…

I’m gonna go take my meds now.

EDIT:

Fixed

first try ;D

edit*
had gnome

wtf are you talking about? a gnome?

For anyone else who didn’t find it, here is a link to the topic where this “gnome” discussion is being continued.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/MP2D/index.php?showtopic=2341

Back to Artifacts, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is everything for this month done or at least close? We could go ahead and start the next group to get ahead of schedule.

No! I haven’t done the oculus!
Should it be seen from side or front? I’m going to rush it because I’m slowly running out of time… will edit it later some time after though. However I can’t find a single screen or artwork of the bugger.

phazon is incomplete

Oculus isn’t on this month…

But here anyway-
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/metroid/…9/97/Oculus.jpg

It’s because I took it out of the Sprite List. So I’m clear (well no I still haven’t finished that Varia thing). And I believe that that artwork is a different animal to the Oculus as that has legs and pincers, whereas the Oculus is stuck in a wall and is limbless. So this means I’ll need to take some pics next time I play MP. But thanks for the help anyway :slight_smile:

No need to rush the oculus. We could always just include it in the next round’s list. I don’t remember them having limbs either, but they were always so far away with the eye facing you that it was hard to tell. Either way, it would be a good idea to plan out how that room will work so you know what angles to sprite them in. (As in background vs. side walls, etc.)

The only thing that didn’t seem to go very far this round was the Space Jump Boots Upgrade.

I wouldn’t mind starting the next round early, but… That’s always a long process, and I still have to finish up some things related to the last round, and I have other obligations today (being the day it is). Don’t expect an immediate update. :wink:

Edit: Starting early wouldn’t mean that the current Artifacts being worked on would have to be rushed or turned in immediately, of course. It would simply be to introduce extra things to work on for those who want them.

The octulii aren’t very far away from you in the Sun Tower. And yeah, they do have tiny little legs.

I’ll map out that room for you, but first: does anyone have the Spiderball Track sprites? That would make things a little easier.