Michael Jackson died

yeah, he’s dead now, too =[

Dude… It’s true, he died in his sleep for no apparent reason…
Sad, he finally got his own TV show “Pitchmen”, and just announced it the other night on “The Tonight Show”…
What’s even more sad is now we’ll be seeing a lot more of that Shamwow jackass.

http://gizmodo.com/5303389/billy-mays-well…hman-dead-at-50

Didn’t two other celebrities die in the last few days, too?

It’s the terrorists!

Damn…They’re dropping like flies! Soon we’ll have to entertain ourselves!

Now Billy Mays is dead? What is all this madness? And now we’ll be seeing that ShamWow doucher? You’ve got to be kidding me… >_>

david carradine
ed mchmahan
farah fawcett
micael jackson
billy mays

=[

Yes! The fucker finally died!

…Ouch. Any reason for the hatred, Liks?

Anyway, that’s a scary list. What the hell, man?

That’s been the common reaction to everyone I’ve told…
Yes his shouting method of advertising was annoying, but we’re dealing with a person here, he had a wife and a promising career ahead of him. Show some respect.

If you look on his wiki page, something fell out of an overhead compartment onto his head. I think it gave him a concussion and killed him. GET ON THE BALL AND YOU’LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DOING LAUNDRY AGAIN!

Y’know, his advertisements may have been as annoying as hell, but the products worked like no other.

His career was almost over. 50 years old and he still wanted to be a kid and touch other kids genitals.

I find it mean Liks but lmao

Interesting perspective. I don’t disagree that wanting to be a kid at 50 years old is creepy, but he did lead an interesting childhood, and probably missed out on what “normal” kids experience. That’s probably why he felt like that.

Despite personal views of MJ, I think we could/should all agree that he was the King of Pop, and should be remembered as such.

I agree with Si

Sorry, S1

One person on brawl there taunt was Mj touches…So i singled him out and destroyed him >=D

Somone just sent me a message saying “Get off the forums all you do is talk about other crap and you act like a little kid, If you post again you will get Banned becuase ill get an admin to do it so just leave”
So see you all later

Uh, whoever said that is a lying sack of crap, so don’t leave just yet.

So uh, MJ is basically awesome, kids or no kids.
Top selling artist of all time. You don’t get to that level by accident, ladies and gentlemen. Dude was a pro.

1. He was a black man that wantted to be white. So he bleached the skin or something to become white.
  2. He looked like a freakshow. Just look at that face. Could make a blind man carve his eyes out.
  3. He had like a hundred monkeys that he named bubbles.
  4. He frequently tuched his genitals in public and in the music videos s? people would think he was cool.

But he was not. He was just a little white gay boy in a black mans body. That is kind of sad. Or it could have been sad if he didn’t act like a freakshow all the time.