I'm new here

Showing examples of bad MIDI’s does not prove that MIDI’s are bad. I could show examples of some bad MP3’s if you want. But go listen to the originals of those songs. You know, the ones from Fusion. Those MIDI’s are somewhat accurate (with added annoying things, of course, but they at least got some of it right).

Yes, I am a team member of P2D. But I’m also working on a fangame. It’s called Super Metroid Prime 3-D. :blush:
That turns out to be the first line of your bad example but with “3-D” added… The name will change as soon as I think of something better.

You know, that could just be your synthesizer. It sounds just like the original in the one I’m using.

Which one? If you’re talking about the Super Metroid “Titre” Screen, that one sounds good because it is the original one recorded in MP3 format…

Okay, look. I don’t see why people should be flaming MIDI’s just because they noticed some bad ones around. All I’m going to say is this:
Continue talking about whatever you want in this topic that does not include saying that MIDI’s “suck”. We all know that I’m not going to change my opinions and you’re not going to change yours, so why argue about it?