Currently Playing

yea i didnt know how to spell that. you know where someone says why I outa(however you spell it). Proofreading is check for mistakes not making the mistakes…

Oughta, for ther ecord.

I’d fix that, but the irony cracks me up. >_>

I wouldn’t use the term “Irony” for that one, Daz. When it’s on purpose, it’s more like “Lame”. <_<

umm back to the topic.

anyone else here play resident evil 4 here besides CM75.

…if anyone’s STILL confused about the spelling, it’s aughta.

Alright…
Compy-
Warcraft 3 - addicted to scenario games on Battlenet.
Need For Speed Underground 2 - Why? I dunno, it’s just fun to randomly run racers off roads.

Gamecube-
Smash Bros. Melee - It’s fun, and I’m relatively good at it compared to most of my friends.

PS2-
Chaos Legion - a great hack 'n slash, made by the same people as Devil May Cry.

multi platform-
Starwars Battlefront 2

That damn Metroid Prime Hunters… I have no time for spriting - or anything else for that matter. And everyone that use the Wifi service is always a hundred times better than me. :cry:

I read that the game was easy, but I find it hard as hell. It’s probably because of the microscopic stylus… :unamused:

XD

Czar, I’ve played Resident Evil, and now I think about it, I LOVE that game too =3

Awe damn. I forgot devil may cry 3. I am also addicted to scenario games on WC3. But a couple of days ago i lost my frozen throne disk.

Tim, I bet you never bet the game on professional. Its like almost impossible. I got to chapter 4-1 though.

It’s not hard to get a no-cd crack.

>_>

that game is hella scary. i was just watching someone play it and i got freaked out. dont ever tell me to get near RE again. i swear to god if i see another zombie i will hang myself.

Well, yeah, but MF… that’s illegal. We’re not supposed to talk about that here. AND you can’t get on battle.net with a no-cd crack without downloading a seperate tool, which is usually filled to the brim with spyware, AND using one will get your battle.net account suspended.

and that is why i dont use no cd cracks, because i dont break the law.

_>

PS CloudVaris, it’s oughta, not aughta. It from the words “ought” and “to”

those arent zombies tim… they’re guanadoes. i think thats how you spell it.

Wouldn’t it be oughto then? >_>;

if “ought” and “to” put together made “oughto” then wouldnt "do and “not” put together be “donot”?

I never said they were.

Guys, it’s oughta because you can’t pronounce oughto. It’s practically impossible for an English speaker, just try it out loud. If you do, you get the emphasis on the wrong syllable, and it sounds stupid.

And I never said that you said that it was. But MF said that it was, but he is wrong so i’m saying that it is oughta no matter what MF says it is, and you and me both say that it is so lets not say it anymore it is getting annoying to say it. COUGH COUGH

Ok enough with that confusing shit we are getting off topic again.

God damnit, people, it’s called a dictionary, and I use it, and the word is Aught. Go to dictionary.com and check it.
And now you’ve wasted… five posts.

And technically, cracks aren’t illegal if it’s a ‘backup’ for your game, in case it gets damaged or something. Well, supposedly, anyway.

By the way, I’m adding one to my list: Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

awe shit balls. I forgot gauntlet: DL, Devil may cry 3 and megamanX5.