Attention Hitchhikers!

He never finished it? :imp: I’ve wasted all my time!!!

Yeah dying while he was writing it, dind’t help him finish the book.

Kinda sad… :cry: The end of all real things Hitchhiker… And the movies don’t count.

I met the guy when I was six or five, before he died. I don’t remember much about him other than he was a giant. It’s really sad that he died, but I’m glad they released the unfinished book and some extra stuff he wrote (short stories etc…). Salamon of Doubt is a pretty good buy if you’re an Adams fan.

42 DAYS!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Until the movie comes out, of course.

LOL. :smiley:

Well, 39 left…

:>_>: Is it just me, or is this turning into a countdown topic?

troid, I’ve always wondered what your sig and avatar were for, now I know… I saw the commercial and it gave that same symbol you have in your sig and avatar, so you’re awaiting the movie, aren’t you?

EDIT: HAHAHA! I AM NOW A MIGHTY GEEMER! BOW DOWN TO ME, PUNY ZOOMERS!!!

sees Samus

Um, hi Samus. I-I’m just minding my own busine–

Samus clicks on Missile mode

OH GOD! PLEASE SPARE ME!

Gee ya think? :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

And Troid, your sig/avatar is still wrong. It’s April 29th now (14 more days XD).

I have that as the second thing on my list of things to do. I’ve just been too lazy for the past month…

A sig like yours would be too hard to maintain.

Not to mention pretty useless anyway.

Has anyone played with the Internet version of the Guide yet? It’s at the HHGttG movie website, if you’re wondering. It’s also entertaining…

My mom wonce told me not to hitchhike becuase this one time her brother did it and disapeared for a year and returned one day home all gaunt and bloody and beaten.
apparently they kidnapped him and abused him for months, he escaped one day by pretending he was dead, so they dumped his body in a lake and he eventually swam and hitchhiked back home.
I aked my uncle about the story and he told me it was true, he showed me all these scares he had. then i said goodbye to him and they took him back to his cell. he’s going to be up for parol next year, im excited.

congratulations on bumping a three year topic >_>